Sunday 2 August 2009

Youth is a quality, not a matter of circumstances.

(Wright)


Today is super sunny, however I am spending my day sewing a top for myself which hopefully will be done pretty asap! This is what I am wearing today - a t-shirt I am in LOVE with, even if I do say so myself!






















To bide time, here are several photographs of yours truly which I feel wouldn't get a place in my blog otherwise.






































I'm thinking about applying for Lookbook, because I'm addicted anyway! Is anyone here an active member?

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfits, especially the one in picture #4. You'd have a blast on lookbook, I can send you an invite if you'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just checked out your blog and really like it, especially the tumblr post... I may have saved a couple of those photos on my computer!
    I'd be eternally grateful if you could invite me - I don't want to think about how long the waitlist is for lookbook without one! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a member, i jus applied having only just started my blog.. and was pretty easy to get on.. im sure you would! you have amazing style!

    Kay @ www.6inch-heels.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your long blond luscious hair! :D

    ReplyDelete