Monday 3 August 2009

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

(Confucius)




(click on it for a far bigger view - does anyone know how to make my blog wider?)

This is what I wore last night, I'm really digging these shoes at the moment. Some girls were losers and calling me anorexic - hardly a new insult - but seriously, grow up. I eat and I'm happy so whatever fooooools. Today I dug out my mum's sewing machine, but I'm lacking inspiration right now... and lacking funds so I can't go out either. Well I lie, I will go out - guess I will have take a loan out from the Royal Bank of Parents until payday!

Ps. My love for turtlenecks is so REAL right now.

3 comments:

  1. Im forever playing around with my blog trying to make it wider.. it kind of is.. i use the jellyfish template by Jason Sutter.. in the customise/layout section.

    I love your style.. spotted you on Lookbook!
    and you dont look anorexic.. you just look like one of those very lucky girls that is naturally how you are!

    some people suffer from a disease called jealousy lol!

    Kay @ www.6inch-heels.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can make your blog wider if you change your template. you have a really neat blog here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove your hair, girl

    http://styleofeternity.devote.se

    ReplyDelete